"Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured" -Pres. Hinckley

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Secret Crush

welp... let's be honest..

i have a crush.... a secret crush.

At work like i've mentioned before, we do dental work on a really sweet family... really big family but really sweet.

Ok and when I say big family... i mean.. pretty big.

Huge family.

and they're all related.

Well.. they are all very well groomed, very polite, gentle people. They're my favorite people to work on because they keep their mouths pretty clean. So having a crush on one of them would sound pretty legit right?

Heber.

He may or may not have a few wives... but i tell ya... he's quite the handsome one.

It's become this running joke at work because I happened to tell my favorite lady at work the big secret. She has all of his information so she wrote down his number on a post-it and gave it to me. We have a "no cavity" club and for February, patients had to write their names on hearts to put on a bulletin. Well, just my luck because Heber happened to come get a cleaning in February so his name resides on a heart... now taped to my locker.

My Valentine.

haha. the best part of this all, is he's poligimist... so it doesn't matter if he's married or not because I could always just climb aboard!

Heber.

No comments:

Post a Comment