"Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured" -Pres. Hinckley

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

tips!

As most of you know, I am leaving to Africa in about a week and a half! I'm not the best "traveler" because I haven't really done it that much. I'm wondering if you have any tips as far as airplanes go.

what to bring to keep me entertained?

How to get rid of jet-lag the fastest?

should I take a sleeping pill?

any good books?

My layovers go from dallas to new york to Paris to London to UGANDA!!!

This is truly my biggest dream in my life so far and I can't believe i'm actually living it in a little over a week! So many things to do but I would be so grateful with any tips any of you might have:)

2 comments:

  1. Bring a travel neck pillow. Then you won't have to sleep on the shoulder of the big guy next to ya. I have one if you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring a good book to read. I just read Modoc. if you haven't read it, read it! seriously. such a good book. and bring snacks on the plane. and of course your ipod. Good luck with your trip!

    ReplyDelete