"Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured" -Pres. Hinckley

Friday, June 4, 2010

Some Things that Make Me Smile


Sorry but i just wanta post about some things that have made me smile the passed little while. Yes, life has been quite the roller coaster the past few weeks but there have been some funny instances that have happened that i've kinda thrived on to help be happy.


ha!.. and i am already smirking just thinking about it.


FUNNY#1


So... the other night I was having a rough night, didn't feel too great, in a very anti-social mood (which is not like me AT all) I dunno, i just had a case of the water works. So one of my friends brought 2 other friends with her and they cheered me up.


We laid on my tramp with blankets and played random questions. And then all of a sudden the topic got on Lady Gaga. I dunno if it was cuz it was 3am or what but someone all of a sudden said:


"Lady Gaga went gaga!"


I'm sorry, but i BUSTED a gut! so we started adding to it! let me give you some examples:


"98 degress is.. HOT"


"bone thugs and harmony?.. i thought my bones were already in harmony!"


"n'sync is now in sinc"


"Ellen Degenerous is very generous"


"I am as happy as 50 cent in a candy shop!"


"that little rascal just got flattened on a the highway of it's life!"


"Ignite R. Kelly into a remix while i run my hands thru my fro and bounce out of control"


"We shot the moon and it hit the Vertical Horizon, said Uncle Kracker"


"Tom Petty used his petty cash to buy him some toms shoes!"


"T-pain hurt his tibia, Mike Jones doesn't now who he is, and soldier boy is just a young officer"


"Aerosmith shot an arrow at Will Smith"


love this one: "Sherwood burnt down due to a careless arrow shot by Peter... Breinholt" haha i'm sorry but WHAT?! hahahaha


and my personal favorite: "Albert Einstein has scars"..."Albert FRANKENSTEIN!"


The whole night was like that, i have never laughed so hard in my entire life! haha it was like 3 in the morning and my dad had to tell us to be quiet. it's one of those things that you probably would have to be there for it to be funny but i tell ya.. it was hilarious! and i think it still is!


FUNNY #2


So I had just woken up in a great happy dandy mood for once in my life, the morning seemed to be a smile cuz i didn't have work that day.


Well I decided to up and do a victory morning dance.


haha I look over at my mom and she legit was SO discusted. haha the words came out of her mouth were "EW..." like in the most discusted sound like she had just been scarred for the rest of her life!


haha sheesh!



FUNNY #3


My dad. haha quite the character. I love him more than any man in the world! It was like 10 the other night and we were starving so he took my sisters and me to get hamburgers.


We pull in the drive thru


harmless...


There was a specal that night!


even better..


BAG OF BURGERS


my dad "What is this Bag of Burgers?"


the lady "it's a bag.. of burgers."


HA! i'm sorry but are you kidding me? no explanation, like.. plain burgers? cheeze burgers? chicken burgers? soggy burgers? hot tamale burgers? LIKE WE WOULD KNOW!


So THEN.. she has us pull up to the window... i guess the peppermint patty burgers weren't quite ready yet because she had us pull up so they could help the car behind us. haha no worries..


My dad flies into the end of the parking lot. My sister was like "dad.. i think she just meant a few feet"


Luckily that lady liked to jog cuz we got our BAG OF BURGERS in no time.


oh life:) i love it.

2 comments:

  1. It's burgers in a bag! Duh, don't you know what bag o' burgers is?!! And the lady was so not enthusiastic!! I think she secretly loved her job at the good ol' Artic Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha! That is so funny. Now I get what you were saying about the burgers!

    ReplyDelete