"Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured" -Pres. Hinckley

Friday, April 9, 2010

Nasty Cat!


I'm sorry but i am SO grossed out! we have a stray tom cat that sneaks into our garage and does one of the following: sprays his territory, pees on everything, mates with our cat Mittens, or eats something nasty and won't breathe with his mouth closed... either way it REAKS in our garage. well we have this huge case of gatorades in the garage that are my favorite so the other day I decided to grab one and i literally was in the garage for 2 seconds. While I was driving to Brad's, I could smell the nastiest smell: cat. on my hands, arms... in my hair. I was drenched in a skunk spray of CAT!!! it was discusting. I got in Brad's car and he could hardly look at me I smelt so bad. haha all i remember is him opening his car door, spitting on the street, shutting the door and saying "90% of taste is smell." haha. So i changed clothes and sprayed myself down with some air freshener (didn't have time to get in the shower for the second time) and after I left, Brad had to wash the pillow I laid on when we watched a movie. Well.. I had to keep the windows down while driving... meanwhile wishing I could just enjoy my lemon/lime gatorade. I even wiped down the bottle with surface wipes. I used antibacterial gel for my hands, lotion... soap.. nothing works. Ew. I can't imagine what old ladies who have a million cats smell like!

So then today my sister needed a gatorade at 7 in the morning before school. I guess she was thirsty because she didn't even care that I warned her about the cat smell. But secretly I think she was too tired to realize. So the same thing happened to her except she had to sit through school smelling like cat throw up or whatever it is! haha I called her to warn her that the stray cat might have peed on the gatorades and she's all "shoot... i drank the whole thing" haha she said she washed her hands and went through the same routine as I did with the lotions and anti-bacterial gel.. nothing works. I swear this beast is more like a skunk than a cat!

So i get to work and finally got the smell off but i swear there is a cat smell at work too! I told everyone my story and people come in the office and say "it smells like a cat".... the workers look at me but I swear I finally got the stench out! So my favorite lady at work decides to put up a pic of 2 cats... (see pic) just to make a joke of this whole cat problem.. which it really is a joke!


1 comment:

  1. I hate cats!!! I do not envy this situation.

    It was great seeing you on Sunday! Love ya darlin!

    ReplyDelete