"Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured" -Pres. Hinckley

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Small and Simple things

well, here I am trying to start up the old blog. i'm still pretty new at this so i hope i last longer than i did since the last time.
i've been home sick with mono for the passed couple weeks. i've had to drop out of school for this semester since i'm so far behind and i'm lucky to have the boss i do otherwise my job would've been history.
i have been debating to start a blog because i don't feel like my life is interesting for people to really follow. All my sisters are pretty up to date on their blogs, but i feel like their lives are so much more interesting than mine. i'm not creative, i'm not a writer, i'm not good with words, nor am i good at knowing HOW to put a blog together. but... i've decided to give my blog a theme. the only words i could come up with was "runnin round barefoot" there are a few different reasons i'm calling this blog that and it's because i've been very pessamistic lately and my boyfriend Brad always says to me "remember the small things"
I've thought about this a few times. I have absolutely nothing to complain about, but that doesn't mean i need to stand still, i feel like i need to be so grateful for what i do have. and the little things in life that are small and simple but mean so much.
i know everyone has felt the feeling of running on a beach with barefeet, or the wind in your hair, or the watching a beautiful sunset. All very small but everyone has felt the joy that it brings. so for my blog i want to write about the little things that happen almost everyday that mean so much more. Bednar might have called these "tender mercies" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment