"Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured" -Pres. Hinckley

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Quick Review...


I decided that I need to be better at keeping my blog updated! So here is a recap of a few events the past couple months..


Nick took me to the Car show... he almost passed over when he saw this! such a fun weekend with this boy!



The other day we went shooting with Nick's roommates... loved this!



After we jumped in!



So... our apartment complex has what is called "Polar bear PLUNGE!" basically.. you jump in the pool in the middle of february and swim a full lap! Yes... 39 degrees!



Our Valentines Date!



My roommates are so cute! they surprised me for my b-day!



I went to the pizza factory with these cute girls! love all of them!


Our "hott" date was bowling! we're pros if i say so my self!



I had a slight craving for roasted starbursts... Nick is a good sport!


Me and Nick went to a HUGE bonfire! 150 christmas trees! so fun!



My best friend Jay left me for 4 months to go to London to study abroad... i hate goodbyes and miss her so much! thank goodness for skype:)



No comments:

Post a Comment